Abarta – Your Resource Partners
Abarta Resources Pty Ltd (Abarta) was founded in 2016 by Mr. Owen Burchell from identifying the specific needs faced by tenement holders in selecting the optimal pathway to commercialise their holdings.
With practical experience across the resource project spectrum, including exploration, development, mining, and divestment.
Abarta provides a boutique service capable of unlocking the true value within a project.
Abarta Core Services
- Strategic asset evaluation for project investment and divestment.
- Resource and reserve estimations.
- Market valuation appraisal.
- Process and procedure gap analysis
- Exploration services and tenement management, database and procedural design and management.
- Liaison and negotiaton with service providers, contractors, stakeholders, and investors.
- Writing and submitting of all regulatory documentation.
- Mine planning, mine design, pit optimisations and feasibility studies.
What does "Abarta" Mean?
In Irish mythology, Abarta means “doer of deeds”
Abarta aims to build ethical alliances in the pursuit of sustainable commercial outcomes.
Abarta is prepared to consider equity positions in suitable projects.
Abarta maintains a vast network in both rthe resources and finance sectors.
Our customers say…
(Click on image to visit our partners)
All Search Drilling Pty Ltd
Who is Abarta Resources
A senior mining professional with sound experience across all technical and commercial aspects of the resources sector. Experience in start-up and turnaround situations with practical production experience, all technical more …